Thank you one and all for joining us at the biggest EVER meeting January 15, 2020.
- Seminar Audio, PowerPoint linkand Photos Posted see Thank you David Lei for presenting.
- Group Photo click
- Our membership drive was widely successful. Thank you for your support to allow us the resources to help make each meeting better than the last. If you missed the January meeting and still wish to make a voluntary donation click, we recommend $20 or whatever you feel appropriate.
- SAVE THE DATE: March 18. Richard Le’s seminar details on how to conduct effective genealogical research by learning proven research strategies, tips and common mistakes to avoid. This will be a longer content rich session, so we will do a brown bag in the interest of time.
- Video and Photographer Volunteers Wanted. Many of you asked if we recorded the seminar. To do such, we need a volunteer to help us take video. Also, to capture the heart of our meetings, we need photographers to take pictures.
- Ear ring found. If you lost an ear ring send me a description and we will mail it to you.